Sunday, June 21, 2009

Check out the music playlist

Hey guys,

I decided to make a music playlist to add to the blog. I am not sure why it won't play all the tracks. but I guess you could follow the link to the main imeem.com site to hear the full songs. Nevertheless, I think it's a good playlist!..:-)

I am in the process of adding more elements to the blog as the vision unfolds. Let me know if you have any suggestions. We are also developing our church's website and I plan to include the blog as a part of the youth corner or page.

We had a good worship service at Bethel yesterday. Our pastor, Rev. Smith, preached on the topic "I'm not scared" from Isaiah 41:10-14.

Finally, as far as the trip. Things are not looking so good. The economy has definitely put a strain on families and leisure. Nevertheless, we are determined to provide a fun outlet for our youth this summer, they have worked so hard. I will recap on some of the events from the first 6 months of 2009 this week. Tomorrow we will make yet another decision about our trip. This has been a dilemma for the past few weeks!!! I am not completely frustrated, God is going to handle it!

Have a Blessed Monday!

P.S.= as I am closing this entry, Kirk Franklin's "It's Over Now" plays.. confirmation..

.....amen

No comments:

Post a Comment